Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mom to Mom: Grumpy Mornings

Do your kids every have grumpy mornings?  Probably not.  I know yours are little angels all day ;)

Sometimes my kids wake up in the most foul moods!  They are whiny and argue with each other before they even make it down the stairs.  Thankfully, this is a infrequent occurrence.

Have you ever used 'grooveshark'?  We found this a couple of months ago and it is awesome!  It's kinda' like pandora except it doesn't pick your songs for you.  You put in what you want to hear and grooveshark pulls it up.  It's like radio on demand. 

It is AWESOME for grumpy mornings.  I pull up some Laurie Berkner or The Wiggles and BAM! moods instantly changed.  Mine and theirs!  I mean, who can be grumpy when you're doing the 'Monster Boogie'?  Since every post is better with a pic (or video), here are my kids this morning!




You can also join a 'community' and see what they're listening to.  If you're needing some kiddie songs, join my community and you won't have to look them up!  Super easy! 

Alternatively, if you have a kids singer you really like, leave a comment.  I'd love to add to my collection.

1 comment:

grandpa said...

Maybe Grandma needs this. You know how she's grumpy till she gets her coffee. I love you guys and hope to see you soon. Thanks for the frequent post. Makes my day.