Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Updates






Just so you know, it is all God's fault that I have not updated the blog :)

No for reals.

Doug is in seminary. He studies every night from around 7:30 to 10. That's when I blog because honestly, when could I have time to do it during the day. Right now Allie is screaming - wanting to get up from her morning nap and Daniel is watching a movie just so I can do this! :)

So God called Doug into preaching and now Doug is in school and therefore - my first line in this post.

Here are some random pics that I have taken. I'm sure there are a lot of stories to go along with them, but you see - I have to go make children lunch now...

Perhaps I'll blog in 6 weeks when Doug's classes are over.

1 comment:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

I can't believe how big they're all getting!! You don't have babies anymore... you have KIDS! (very cute ones, I might add).