Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lost in Translation

Although I'm sure you'll never get the full cuteness of this moment, this happened today at naptime:

Me: Daniel, Stay in the bed. I mean it. If you get out of the bed I'm going to close the door.

*Note: the door has a childlock handle on it and he can't get out and he ABSOLUTELY hates it and screams and throws himself on the floor when we do this.

Daniel: Maaa-eeee, I Wub ewww.

Me: I love you too Daniel.

Daniel: OK! Hug! Mmmmmmmm (as he throws his arms around my neck tackling me).


Man, I love that boy. Pretty sure he could get away with anything...















Pic from the fair. Best one I could get of Daniel-boy who was not very fond of the carousel. Please note chocolate from frozen banana on his face and the fact that he is in dire need of a haircut.

No comments: