


God must have been unhappy with my blaming lack of blogging time on him.
Allie was up before 7 today and wouldn't go back to sleep so now I have plllllenty of time to blog while she sits in my bed and plays. :)
Today we are going to the "Kazoom Puppet Theater" and I realized I never blogged about last time. It is such a treat to visit!
The boys loved it and even Allie got into the music by rocking back and forth during songs. It is an interactive puppet show where the main puppet (Barlett) talks with the kids through the show. You can even write Bartlett mail and he reads it to the whole audience. Last time, Jeremy wrote Barlett a letter and this time I am going to have mail for both boys to put in the mailbox.
I'm even thinking about doing Jeremy's birthday party at "Kazoom" but it would definitely be a special treat as it is kind of pricey to do a party during non-normal hours (and who can make a party at 10 or 11am on a Wednesday or Thursday??). If it would get me out of Chuck E. Cheese though, I'm willing to spend a little extra money :)
Enjoy this video!
No comments:
Post a Comment