Thursday, March 25, 2010

We love Spring at our house!


















































Man, I love to get the kids outside. This is the first time in a while I've remembered to bring my camera with me.

We went to Lineberger Park in Gastonia and it was great. We met a few friends there. Jeremy has a friend named Grayson that he just LOVES to play with. You can see it in his goofy grin in this picture.













Sorry no pics of Allie today! She was in the sling so no opportunities there. Today we're learning about Easter so I'll try to get some pics up later...

In other exciting news, I am officially 6 weeks postpartum. That probably means nothing to you. To me it's a day I've been waiting for for a while. Last night was the first time in over 10 months that I have not had to take a shot of Lovenox or Heparin!!! I think we're going to throw a party over here. It might include cookies...

2 comments:

aunt shell said...

the boys look like they are having so much fun...you could have taken a pic of allie in the sling awake are asleep either way she is precious...is it saturday yet? can't wait to see you...guess i will have to share allie this time...glad you don't have to do those shots anymore...love always, aunt shell

Doug Sigmon said...

I don't think cookies are on the P90X eating plan....