Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Hey Guys,

I'm not feeling a lot of summer lovin' today, but it goes with the pics - so there.

Ya'll can pray for me because I get grumpy when tired and pregnancy makes me tired.

And we found 3 giant cockroaches in our house this week (think bigger than 2 inches) which makes me even more grumpy. I've been on a cleaning frenzy. Clean out the cabinets, make sure all food is in baggies, no water anywhere! Ugh. I hate cockroaches. They remind me of our lovely living experience in Raleigh.

Here are some summer fun pics for you!

We found this cool spraypark. The boys love it. It's small enough so I can keep my eyes on both boys and yet big enough that they enjoy it.




























This is the day we blasted off to the moon. Astronaut Daniel was sequestered to the stroller because of his efforts to sabotage the rocket ship. He must have been from the Russian federation...


























And in other news - Daniel learned he could climb. This will lead to fun times for all I'm sure. He can climb up on the couch, chairs, the ottoman (which has been relocated). The ottoman was there to keep him OUT of the TV stand. We'll have to figure out a new plan for that. The Time Out Chair has been relocated to the top of the fridge since he likes to stand on it so much. Ahhhhhh, on to the toddler stage. :)

No comments: