Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Photos

Alrighty. I know I've been a bad blogger. There were tons of things I COULD have blogged about. But I didn't.












I guess I'll redeem myself with some pics of the kiddos.












We got these taken by some friends at our church. They run their own photography business and they are super-good. We always look forward to seeing what they captured.


Funny stories:
Jeremy says the funniest things now. He told me yesterday that when the 'little girl baby' comes he will be a daddy. And the baby will be the mommy. Hmmm....












Daniel's favorite past-times now are splashing in the toilet and throwing random things in the trashcan. We've found a whole slew of toys in the trashcan, some dishtowels, some magnets from the fridge, and various other things...











Love Daniel's expression in this photo. Doesn't it say "You can forgive me for splashing in the toilet."??

Jeremy also told me that when the baby comes, Daddy can have the baby and Mommy can have Jeremy and Daniel. So the jealousy starts before the baby's even here!

3 comments:

aunt shell said...

love the pictures...they are so cute and adorable...there are so precious...wish they lived closer to us...but they are truly a ray of sunshine to look at them everyday if not in person but on the blog...love always, aunt shell

Perfect Aunt said...

Love the pictures! And I also love hearing the stories about the boys because they crack me up! So I am waiting on the edge of my seat to see if this baby is a boy or girl!

Gammy said...

Thanks for the pics. Love the family shot of the boys upside down. You are very creative.