Saturday, November 08, 2008

Halloween pics (finally!)

Alright, here are our very bad Halloween pics. We were more concerned with Jeremy having fun than with the pics this time so the result was very bad pictures. Jeremy thought Halloween was great. I'm pretty sure he imagines that is how heaven will be (pretty ironic, huh?) - walking around to get candy at different people's houses. I'll be happy when all the Halloween candy is gone.


Jeremy ready to trick-or-treat with best friend Lily the ladybug. Daniel (the little stinker) actually had a pumpkin outfit because I was determined not to have my children wear the same Halloween costumes as they grew up. Unfortunately the pumpkin one I bought for Daniel before he was born does not fit his giant body (we're in size 12 months clothes now...)






Here is Daniel making a run for Jeremy's candy. Better luck next year son...


Poor Daniel. He feels crummy for probably one of the first times in his life (I think it actually is the first - I can't remember any other). I'm sure he's cried for no particular reason before today, but I don't remember it! He's either been screaming or asleep since 7:15 this morning. Most of the time it is sleeping for about 10 minutes interupted by fits of screaming. We have a doctors appointment at 4 this afternoon. Praise God for doctors offices that are open on the weekend so we don't have to go to urgent care!!!!!!!!!!! He is laying on Daddy's chest asleep. I can see one solitary tear still on his face from his last scream-fest. How sad :(

No comments: