Other times (like today) I think that no one else in the world could be happier than I am.


I know you want to see Halloween pictures, but honestly they didn't come out that great and these are a least a thousand times cuter.
Check out the video below..
3 comments:
Dear Laurina,
Think of what it must be like to be a grandparent. Nothing but joy 100% of the time. You play hard all day then mommy and daddy spend days tring to get them back to normal. I love them boys. Love Pa
Jeremy's smile is priceless, soooo..cute. And Daniel looks so big in that swing, and of course soooo...cute, too.
We are so blessed with our grandsons. Our children and our grandsons make us so proud.
Hope today comes with ALL highs:)
Love, Maw-maw
well i finally got to see the video. i love all the laughter in both videos. i am not sure which is the best laugh jeremy daniel or laurina
Post a Comment