After a long hiatus this is my third post today, so make sure you keep reading to see them all! Supermom, Jeremy, and I decorated the Christmas tree a week or two ago. I know supermom shared some pics earlier, but I told her she had to save a few for me! One trait both supermom and I have, is we get super excited and super silly when we do things we really like. The apple, needless to say, did not fall from either tree. This year when we put the tree up, we both put on Santa hats, found some Christmas music (the Wiggles Christmas cd from itunes), and started having a great time. We were going through our Christmas decorations when I came across the super long stocking we have had for a couple of years. I asked Jeremy if he wanted a hat and of course he said YES! I stuck the stocking on his head and we got out the camera. He started hamming it up, saying cheese and smiling and posing! It was great fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the decorating party:
These are after Jeremy decided it would be more fun to be a Reindeer:


And these (along with the one at the top) are my favorites. Aren't Supermom and Jeremy too cute?!?!?!?!?


4 comments:
Man, those are some good pics daddy!
I didn't know that reindeers ate chicken nuggets. Love Pa
I think that reindeer is eating popcorn...
I know I've changed my mind alot, but I think the bottom picture is my favorite screensaver of all times. Love Pa
Post a Comment