So, its been a very long time since I have blogged, but fortunately for me (maybe not so much for you), I have some free time this afternoon. Jeremy and I were playing upstairs the other day, and one of his favorite things to do is hide the beanie baby pumpkin. Typically, we walk up the stairs, I decide I'll sit down at our desk and before my bottom even hits the chair I hear, "Hide punkin, hide punkin, daddeeeee, hide punkin." So I tell him, "go find pumpkin and I'll hide him for you." He goes and picks up the pumpkin beanie baby and brings him to me. He stares right at me and says, "hide punkin." I tell him to go over there (and I point in some general direction) and count and I'll hide pumpkin. So he turns around and takes about 5 steps and says, "nine ten, I knock, I come" (his version of counting to ten and saying ready or not here I come, which he picked up playing hide and seek with our neighbor's kids). I generally toss pumpkin quickly into one of his toy baskets or hide him under the pillow. In these two pics you can see two of the baskets and Jeremy looking under the pillow.


Once he find pumpkin, he says, "hide punkin, again" and so we hide pumpkin again. Eventually he gets disinterested in looking for pumpkin and starts throwing the beanie babies onto the slide. Here's a pic, albeit blurry, of pumpkin hurdling toward the slide.

That's all for now, but here are a few more pics I took of Jeremy while we were playing upstairs!


No comments:
Post a Comment