Sue(one of my friends at work) was looking at the blog site. She was looking at the pictures and when she came to the caption this picture I told her to write a caption. On a sheet of paper she wrote this"You put your left foot in, You put your left foot out as you do the hokey pokey." Well I guess if two people put it, that must be what Jeremy was doing. Love Pa
6 comments:
tooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You put your left leg in, you put your left leg out, you put you left leg in and you shake it all about!
Sue(one of my friends at work) was looking at the blog site. She was looking at the pictures and when she came to the caption this picture I told her to write a caption. On a sheet of paper she wrote this"You put your left foot in, You put your left foot out as you do the hokey pokey." Well I guess if two people put it, that must be what Jeremy was doing. Love Pa
Cool underwear.........
Can anyone else figure out why I keep feeling a draft?????
Jeremy practices his poses for the Mr Universe Strongman competition.
Post a Comment