Thursday, September 29, 2011

Giving myself 20 short minutes to post then off to the racing world of being a momma!

Jeremy tracks out tomorrow for 3 weeks so we are excited about that! 

My step-brother and step-sister-in-law are due to have their baby any time so we are excited about that!

Jeremy tests for his orange belt tomorrow so we are excited about that!

Daniel is upstairs trying to go to sleep so I am excited about that!

Lots of excitement!  Can you tell from all the exclamation points?!?!?!


Everything is going good in our world.  We stay busy.  We took the kids to a Japanese steakhouse for my birthday and they loved it.  I wish I would have bought the camera.  Between Jeremy telling us "That was the best chef I have ever seen in my whole life!", Daniel requesting more fire over and over and over again, and Allie chomping down on Daddy's food off Daddy's plate (would not eat her own food with her own fork) - we had a great time! 

We have also gotten over our Disney fatigue.  I must admit.  We had some bad moments.  *However*, we were at Disneyworld.  And I'm sure the kids will not remember throwing up.  Or my trip to the urgent care.  Or riding on the floor of the bus.  Cripes. 

They seem to blissfully forget the terrible parts and only recall good memories.  As a matter of fact we play 'Disneyworld' almost nightly.  It's very funny how Jeremy remembers what the cast members announced over the PA system before each ride.  I told him I was going to be a cast member the other night when we were playing "The enchanted tiki room" and he told me I did not do it right.  I had to say, 'And there is no smoking in the Tiki Room.  Remember, the tiki gods are easily angered'.  It was so funny I was laughing out loud and he couldn't figure out what I was laughing at!  He also remember that you cannot push up on the bar when the ride is over.  He says, "Mommy!  Don't push up on the bar.  It does it automatically!" 

Daniel says his favorite ride was Dumbo.  Although I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember going on the ride.  He still says it's his favorite. 

Allie fell in love with princesses.  Not particularly because we saw any (although we did see a few for a few seconds) but I think because all the cast members referred to her as a princess.  Particularly when she was screaming her head off.  I wonder if that is a characteristic of princesses because they sure liked to call her that while she was throwing a temper tantrum.  She even calls Daphne from our Scooby Doo set "Princess".  Not Velma mind you.  Aye! 

So I'm pretty sure Daddy has nixed Disneyworld off the list of fun family vacations for anytime soon.  Oh well.  Maybe in about 5 more years I can convince him that it really wasn't *that* bad! 

No comments: