Friday, December 10, 2010

HAPPY WEAN DAY!

Dear Allie,

10 months ago today you were born.  I have been feeding you at least 5 times a day ever since.  Today is the day I declare my freedom!  :)  I absolutely love you to pieces!  I would do anything for you (including getting up 5 times a night to nurse you).  From now on though, you will not 'need' Mommy in the same way you used to.  You can go to a grandparents house for more than 3 hours (GASP!).  Mommy and Daddy can have an uninterrupted date night for as loooooooong as they want!  Your brothers could even give you a bottle!  (Well, probably not so much that last one). 

I love you baby girl!  You are getting so big so fast. 

And still, I am very, very, very happy to have my body back.  Please keep the 'pawing', grabbing at my shirt, and staring at my boobs and crying to a minimum. 

Love,

Your Mommy

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

BEST DAY EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

YAY! And that is the cutest picture of you two ever.