I'm going to start a new series of posts entitled *Pretty Sure*.
This one will be:
Pretty Sure *other moms don't do this*
Today at MOPS, I brought in one diaper bag. I sent Daniel to his class and Jeremy to his and kept the diaper bag with me and Allie. Near the end of the meeting, Elizabeth came down stairs and let me know that Daniel did not have a diaper. I checked the bag. No diaper for Daniel. We decided he could just stay in his wet diaper. She comes down a little later and says Daniel now has on a poopie. I realize that the diaper I put on Allie halfway through the meeting was Daniel's (size 4 instead of size 3). Size 3 is clearly not going to fit on Daniel (size 4 barely fits - I just buy size 4 because they're cheaper). I strip the diaper which I have already put on Allie (which she's probably already peed in) off of her and take it upstairs and put it on Daniel.
I know.
Gross.
I'm pretty sure other moms don't do that.
3 comments:
And just so you know - I know the last blog was about poop and this one is about pee.
We have dissolved into grossness as a family.
I am unapologetic about this...
If you only knew half the things that was done to Cha and yourself you wouldn't be surprised at anything. I love you and can't wait to see you. Love Pa
i hope daniel never sees that :)
Post a Comment