Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What you've been waiting for...



The Sigmon's will be adding their first baby girl to the family. Yup. We're all shocked...

Introducing "Allie Elizabeth Sigmon"

7 comments:

Dani In NC said...

Finally, a baby girl in the neighborhood! Let the knitting commence!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

YAY!! Let's hope she'll like playing with lots of boys, since that's all there seems to be around here! :) Congrats!

Perfect Aunt said...

So... I heard the news. Mom made me guess on the phone and I guessed a niece. I had a feeling a little girl was going to come along! I am very excited to have a precious little baby girl around, even if I couldn't be the first! I will definitely forgive you and I know you guys are so excited! (especially Jeremy) Congratulations! Me and Daniel are still going to stick together since he will be the poor middle child. But middle children are always the best!!!

audrey said...

hello to ally elizabeth, we are so excited to see you. i am with dani, let the knitting begin

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

We are looking forward to meeting Allie Elizabeth, our first granddaughter. ARE YOU SURE?????:)
Pawpaw said to me, do you think we may be getting a string of granddaughters now??? Only time will tell.... I think she may be getting a lot of attention from her brothers and boy cousins. She'll have her own body guards! Nobody'll be picking on her:)
(unless of course it's one of them:)
Love, SO EXCITED Maw-maw

Gammy said...

Hey Sweet Allie, you are precious baby girl. Your feet look like your moma's. :)

Reminisce said...

Look at those long toes!!!!

The ultrasound tech told us that her foot right now is as long as her thigh! Can you imagine?!