The footage is terrible because I am actually driving and taking the video here. I know it gets dark. That's what happens when it's past 8pm. You get the point :)
Fair warning: the amount of whining in this video is unfathomable. And that's not even the half of it. I edited out most of it to get it under 3 minutes. This video is dedicated to my friend Kim who wonders why everyone's blog is always so sunshiny. Oh, and because she has two this age so it must be twice as bad to go on car trips with her....
5 comments:
I think you could win some $$$ with this video...it is hilarious! Your "longest trip EVERRRRR" statement at the end was priceless. I love you and think you should move closer. ;)
If it makes you feel any better we had the same broken sunglasses issue on the way to Mebane. Maybe investing in a better pair of sunglasses or taking those out of the van and hiding them? :)
Granddoug suggests you put some Benedryl in your car's first aid kit. :)
hahaha this is great. I agree, the "longest trip everrr" was my fav too. too funny.
Oh Laurina,
This made me laugh so hard. I love how we're supposed to drive, find things, fix things, and be personal assistants without getting into a wreck. I think moms with kids are more dangerous than people driving with cell phones. (Yet another reason I just don't carry one around.)
You are getting more proficient with the Mac, I see. Thanks for sharing this video - I may just have to send it to my mom.........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL BO BANIEL...GUESS I WILL HAVE TO POST ON THIS ONE SINCE THERE IS NO BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FOR THE 1ST BIRTHDAY FOR OUR DANIEL BO BANIEL...LOVE ALWAYS, AUNT SHELL
Post a Comment