Now, when I say "peed in the potty", you know that's just a saying, right? It doesn't actually GO in the potty. It goes everywhere but the potty. All the websites say train your son sitting down first so they can get the mechanics down. Well, I have some mechanics for YOU! When a boy sits on the potty, certain parts of the anatomy are aiming UP! And no matter how many times you aim down, they seem to pop back up....
I can see why potty training girls are easier.
Anyway, I'm sticking with it. He definately knows when he's going. He says, "toot" and proceeds to pee in his nice clean pair of underwear. I just don't think he gets yet that he's supposed to go in the toilet.


3 comments:
Grandma keeps laughing at Jeremy's socks. Keep it up. We love you and can't wait to see you. Love Pa and Grandma
Oh, these are priceless. I like watching DVD's on the potty, very clever!
I thought Jeremy had on tights at first. I thought Doug Sigmon is going to have a cow when he sees this picture.
Love you guys!
How cute.......those high socks and thomas the train underwear! Did Doug know Jeremy had these socks??? He ribs me about the socks he had on in some of his childhood pictures....I say like father, like son:)
Love you all,
Maw-maw
Post a Comment