It's time for some reader participation. Supermom has been doing such a great job posting cute comments to go with Jeremy's super cut pics, now its your turn!
GrandPa will I really be able to ride faster than Lance if I run my tire pressure at 110 rather than 108? I've been reading in all my dad's engineering books and I just can't figure it out. Maybe in a couple of days when I get 1 and a half I'll be able to figure it out. Love, Jeremy
otay...im blogging really quick b/f the dentist...we had so much fun w/jeremy bean this past sat...i already miss him...he was so cute coming down the slide at chickfila our favorite place to eat...love always, aunt shell
4 comments:
GrandPa will I really be able to ride faster than Lance if I run my tire pressure at 110 rather than 108? I've been reading in all my dad's engineering books and I just can't figure it out. Maybe in a couple of days when I get 1 and a half I'll be able to figure it out. Love, Jeremy
Hey Bike.. it's time to Pump.. You up!
otay...im blogging really quick b/f the dentist...we had so much fun w/jeremy bean this past sat...i already miss him...he was so cute coming down the slide at chickfila our favorite place to eat...love always, aunt shell
let's blow this popsickle stand. not really........love grandma
Post a Comment