Things are good in the Sigmon Household. I passed my defense and therefore am done with school!!!!! Supermom is chugging along with her classes and they are winding down. I've started packing and Jeremy is enjoying the good weather. I don't have a lot of time (with the whole packing thing), but thought I'd share a few pics.
These pics are of Jeremy the last two Sundays (Easter and last Sunday). We dressed him up and he sure is cute! Enjoy.



5 comments:
Dear "Master Daddy",
Wow, you did a fabulous job this semester! Now you are doing a fabulous job packing! I'm really upset that I have all this "work" to do so that I'm not able to help :)
Love you!
Laurina
testing.
ALRIGHT! Had to make some changes, to get my comment to publish. When I finished, it said I was ready to set up my own blog page!
Daddy, JOB WELL DONE!!!!!! We know you have worked very hard and we are so very proud of you.
Jeremy's pictures are sooo...handsome...looks like he's ready to go to work with Daddy on April 30th:)
Love, Maw-maw & Caw-caw
(Jeremy can say Caw-caw, so Caw-caw it is! Now that Carson is 4 he says he's big and can't call Paw-paw, Caw-caw anymore. Paw-paw told Carson that was okay, Jeremy would call him Caw-caw!!!:)
jermeny looks so cute in his outfit so glad to see him upclose and personal also glad i could get on this time
doug congrats on the school work
Post a Comment