Friday, November 17, 2006

Isn't it cute when he...?

Hey all!

We were at dinner the other day and I said, "Isn't it cute when he _____"(I don't remember exactly what I said). Doug reminded me that I think everything he does is cute. I agreed and have decided to list some of Jeremy's cutest moments (in my humble opinion).

It's cute that he STILL sleeps in his carseat. The first thing he does when we lay him down to sleep is look for the buckle between his legs. I think this will be a problem when we try to transition to the crib as it does not have a buckle in it!


His crawl is the cutest thing I've ever seen (no bias there).

It's cute when he mushes all his food into a million pieces (although very hard to clean up).

It's cute when he turns to look at you and smiles before he crawls out of the room (As if to say, "Hey mom, you know I'm leaving, right?").

It's cute that he LOVES the dogs. Loves it when they lick him, loves to touch them, loves to watch them.






It's cute when he 'talks' to you. Sounds like this: aaaaaaaaaaah. eeeeeeeeeeeh.

It's cute when he smiles at EVERY person that talks to him in the supermarket.

It's cute when he gets giggly before bedtime (but watch out! He's go from happy to mad really quickly!).

And it's supercute when he's playing with Daddy!

And speaking of cute, isn't this just the cutest picture you've ever seen???

4 comments:

audrey said...

isn't he cute when he accidentally laens up against you as if to hug you then he realizes he isn't really cuddly. have a happy thanksgiving. love grandma

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Glad we are going to get to see Jeremy do ALL these cute things REAL SOON!
Love, Mawmaw

grandpa said...

I look at that last picture and I see two very happy guys and I can only think best friends for life. Love Grandpa.

aunt shell said...

i just made the 1000 visitor...yeah...so guess what i don't see update 2day...love always, aunt shell