Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Eatza like a pizza

Eating in our house is so much fun nowadays!

Jeremy sits in his chair and has two speeds of eating. Really slow, or really fast! Sometimes he is just all too interested in everything else in the room and he might eat one piece of food every minute or two. Other times when he's concentrating he goes into "warp speed" and just starts cramming stuff into his mouth very fast. Doug said he heard Jeremy coughing the other day and looked over to find Jeremy spit out about eight pieces of grape!

So far we've found that he really likes grapes, pears, fig newtons, goldfish, and pizza! He was eating his ravioli yesterday and I had just taken my pizza out of the oven. I thought he was done eating but he kept grunting and looking at my plate so I cut him off a small piece. He ate it. I thought that would be the end because I THOUGHT he was full! He kept grunting so I gave him another....and another.....and another. Until he ate a whole piece of pizza. AFTER he had already eaten dinner!

Eating has become an adventure for Mommy and Daddy too! Here is mom's strategy: put as many toys as possible around him and see if that occupies him for five minutes while you eat.

One more picture: we did some yard work today and this is Jeremy enjoying being outside!

1 comment:

Doug Sigmon said...

Does anyone remember when Supermom used to make fun of me for getting all the toys out????? Now we see I was just ahead of the curve, look how many toys SHE has around Jeremy!