Sunday, November 05, 2006

I like-a the way that you Boppity Bop!

Cute story:

Last Wednesday I was trying to be too productive! I had set Jeremy down in the Living Room and I was busy cooking dinner before Daddy got home. It gets kinda loud in our kitchen when you're making country style steak because you have to have the hood on and I kept going into the living room to check on him. He seemed to be fine playing in the living room but getting tired (it was nearly 7pm). The next thing I knew I heard muffled crying coming from somewhere.

I raced into the living room and couldn't find Jeremy! The door to our room and the bathroom were closed so that narrowed it down to his room where the lights were out! I walked into his room and turned on the light and Jeremy had found the Boppy and his blankey (night time cues) in the dark! Doug thinks that Jeremy thinks that milk comes from the Boppy :) He was so sleepy! I just thought it was adorably cute to walk into a dark room and find my son clinging to his bedtime items.

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Jeremy and Daddy getting up close and personal.

Jeremy being a big boy!

1 comment:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

That sounds like a kodak moment.....love this story.
Maw-maw