And of course we've been spending a lot of time doing this:
Ya'll, our garden is gigantic. I know my mom is laughing right now. I used to hate, HATE, *HATE* working outside when I was young. Now I love our veggie garden. Please note, I have not progressed to flowers. I like grass and a veggie garden. One of our neighbors told us our hydrangeas (sp?) were beautiful. I promptly told her she could have them. If it ain't producing food, it's outta here! :)
Here are the kids with some giant zuchinni. Jeremy is rocking his like a baby. Innnnnnnteresting!
Finally, here is our baby girl chowing down. This girl is HILARIOUS! I bet she would eat 100 cherry tomatoes if you'd let her. The only reason I don't let her just go into the garden and have at it is because I'm afraid she's going to get sick. Seriously. 100 tomatoes. Is it safe to eat that many?
Here is a picture of her having tomatoes for breakfast. Yes, breakfast. We have them coming out of our ears (or belly buttons). Hahahaha!
Yes, yes, I know. Doug says that picture is disgusting. I thought it was hilarious that tomato seeds got stuck in her belly button. Goodness. The things I will take a picture of...
2 comments:
The only thing copious amounts of tomatoes seem to do to my kids is give them tomato diarrhea poo. So, I have to cut them off frequently or things get really gross, really fast.
I love your garden! Don't get rid of your hydrangeas!
This is ONE thing that you and I seem to have in common. I don't mind looking at other people's pretty things (houses, gardens, clothes), but I want things to be practical if I am putting work into them.
Post a Comment