Friday, June 04, 2010

Sigmon Family Changes

Hi all. Big changes are coming.

Doug was told on Thursday that the engineering center he works at will be closing. Thankfully, he'll be able to keep his job. This means we will be moving to Cary though. We're going through a whirlwind of emotions now - this post is just to let you know what's happening and we may or may not be posting more details....

We have to be in Cary by October 1. If our house sells before then, we can move as early as mid-July (insert dramatic music here...)

We will miss our dear friends in Charlotte. A lot. We're praying that God will put us in an area where we can make a big impact and continue to grow in faith. We'd love for you to join us in that prayer...

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, gah.

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I'm just sayin'........

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Oh no! I mean, I know it's exciting/scary, but this makes me sad. We love you guys and hate to see you go!! :( Thank goodness for blogs, so we can keep up with yall.

Lauren said...

I know you'll be sad to leave Charlotte. Good luck with the selling, buying, moving, etc. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Maybe there is a playdate in our future??!! :)