the picture playing in the leaves are so cute & adorable...i really like the one that is i guess sepia...hope you guys are making sure to back up your files everyday again so we don't lose any pictures...love always, aunt shell
I want to know when it's been cold enough to wear a coat. I love the pictures and i love those boys (and girl to come).
I just can't believe how hast your boys are growing...really!Candice
Post a Comment
3 comments:
the picture playing in the leaves are so cute & adorable...i really like the one that is i guess sepia...hope you guys are making sure to back up your files everyday again so we don't lose any pictures...love always, aunt shell
I want to know when it's been cold enough to wear a coat. I love the pictures and i love those boys (and girl to come).
I just can't believe how hast your boys are growing...really!
Candice
Post a Comment