I know our pictures are at least half a month late. I blame it on computer issues. Jeremy loved Halloween. Gammy, GranDoug, and Elizabeth came up so he of course loved that too! Daniel refused to put on his headpiece but is supposed to be Goofy. Everyone kept calling him an Ooompa-loompa though. The last picture is Jeremy with his loot. We still haven't even got through 1/8th of the bag. Enjoy the pics!
You ask in a different blog what was our favorite picture. Well, I have LOVED them all, it would take me FOREVER to decide, but the 2nd picture in this blog, is sooooooooo....cute. Daniel is adorable in that costume, he doesn't need the head piece:) And he is looking up at Jeremy like...is that you, Jeremy (and of course it is he has that big photogenic smile on his face, which is so cute! This photo would have to be toward the top of my list. Love, Maw-maw
3 comments:
I remember those days when Halloween candy lasted until Thanksgiving. Now my kids gobble it all up within a week and don't even offer me any!
You ask in a different blog what was our favorite picture. Well, I have
LOVED them all, it would take me FOREVER to decide, but the 2nd picture in this blog, is sooooooooo....cute. Daniel is adorable in that costume, he doesn't need the head piece:) And he is looking up at Jeremy like...is that you, Jeremy (and of course it is he has that big photogenic smile on his face, which is so cute! This photo would have to be toward the top of my list. Love, Maw-maw
I LOVE the family pic of all of you. Since Jeremy is in his Santa suit, you could use it for a family Christmas card. :)
Post a Comment