Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tourney Time!

It's getting close to ACC and NCAA basketball tournament time, one of dad's favorite times of year. In honor of that, we are having the first ever Jeremy photo tournament. Here's how its going to work:

Laurina and I are going to pick our favorite 8 pictures of Jeremy. You (yes that means anyone who reads the blog and would like to participate) are going to look through the old and new blog postings and pick your favorite pictures and nominate them with comments to this blog posting. When you nominate a photo, it should tell the date it was posted, the title of the blog, and number picture it is within that blog. For instance if I wanted to nominate the second picture on the last blog it would look like this:

Febraury 23, Just a Few Pics, 2nd Picture

Limit of four picture nominations per person for the tournament. Also if you personally have any pics of Jeremy you would like to be considered for the tourney, then send them to Sigmonlabs@yahoo.com or Sigmonlabsncsu@yahoo.com, please limit these to two submissions. All submissions should be completed by noon on Wednesday. Laurina and I will go through all the submissions to come up with 8 more photos for our 16 photo tournament. The competition will start soon after that. Each day we will post two pictures and let everyone vote on their favorite.

We hope you enjoy our picture tourney and look forward to your participation!



PS: all ties will be broken by bucky, trigger, or Jeremy depending on which side of the screen they lick!!!!... oh and don't worry we'll let Jeremy lick first!

5 comments:

audrey said...

this is way too hard, i want to pick more pics. i decided to pick only the pics of jeremy although there were quite a few of you guys and jeremy i wanted to pick
#1 sept 10 2006, are you ready for some baseball1st pic, has always been one of my favorite
#2 august 22, back to school, 5th pic. i love that markers was one of his fav.
#3 aug 15 2006, cruise 2nd pic- the closeup with those adorable eyes
#4 feb 12 2007 cold spaghetti 2nd pic he is such a good eater
like i said there are so many more
love you grandma

grandpa said...

Oct 31 1st picture
June 30 3rd picture
Dec 7 2nd picture
Feb 2 2nd picture
I love all of the pictures Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Feb. 23...Just a few pics..2nd picture...just a beautiful smile

Sept. 22..Finally Friday.. 1st picture...always been one of my favorites..has on his NC State hat.

Aug. 15..Cruise..2nd picture..adorable close-up.

June 30..More Pictures..3rd picture. This one hangs in my living room and I love it!

This is so confusing...I have written down so many pictures..it would have been so easy to have picked one of the others...I picked ones of just Jeremy...there could be another game of duo pictures. I will probably end up voting for ones, I didn't submit!
Confusive Maw-Maw
Maw-maw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Oct. 24..A Parenting Moment..1st picture.

Feb. 21..Wild Animal..5th picture..so sweet of Jeremy walking.

Nov. 17..Isn't it cute when he?..2nd picture..Jeremy and Buckets.

Nov. 17..Isn't it cute when he?..3rd picture..so cute laying beside daddy.

Paw-paw

grandpa said...

Ok, For my final pick I'll take that smile coming out of the cabinet. Love Grandpa