Do you ever feel like this?
Father God,
It's been rough, you know that. I honestly thought that moving to the Raleigh area would not be that stressful. Boy, was I wrong.
I'm writing this prayer with a repentant heart. I know that everytime we stress or worry about something it is like a slap in the face to you. It is as if we are saying that you don't have it under control or you don't know what you are doing. I know that you are in control and you have a plan for us. I just can't seem to stop myself from worrying. Help me.
Your Servant,
Laurina
1 comment:
Story of my life, sweetie. I always fall into the trap of the saying "God helps those that help themselves" and think that there is something I should be DOING to make things move more quickly/smoothly. You are ahead of me, though, because you jump to prayer right away.
Post a Comment